On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 5:20 AM wrote: > There's a lot of stuff there that's familiar, straight from V7. > But yes, there's also a lot of stuff that's unique to USG Unix of the time. > As a non-insider, here's what I see that's unfamiliar: In Volume 1: - -mv macros for viewgraphs and slides - the *full* C reference manual (oopsie!) without the "late K&R" addendum - make(1) with E.G. Bradford's changes - the sdb(1) debugger In Volume 2: - an SCCS front end (not the same as the BSD one) - a bunch of graphics commands - ged(1g), a graphics editor - stat, tools for analyzing data - vpm, the Virtual Protocol Machine for outboard comms - Unix RJE - Stand-Alone I/O Library for bare-metal programs - Equipment Test Package