On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 11:59 AM Noel Chiappa wrote: After Doug's message, I carefull re-read this, and I'm not sure it's > correct? > The PDP-11 has pre-decrement and post-increment, not the other way around > (as > above) - unless I'm misunderstanding what you meant by those terms? > Thank you! Post in haste, repent at leisure; but if I don't post in haste these days, I won't be able to post at all.... John Cowan http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan cowan@ccil.org Almost all theorems are true, but almost all proofs have bugs. --Paul Pedersen