See also . Yesterday, indeed, I got an obviously misdirected email on my work account, I clicked on a link in it to try to figure out what had gone wrong, and found myself on a page informing me that $EMPLOYER had just phished me, and I was being sent to a re-education camp (well, in fact I just had to look at some slides and answer questions). Of course, it's very difficult to train people out of being careless and impulsive. -- John Cowan {backbones}!rutgers!hombre!magpie!cowan Charles li reis, nostre emperesdre magnes, Set anz totz pleinz ad ested in Espagnes.