On Thu., May 5, 2022, 7:38 p.m. Grant Taylor via TUHS, wrote: > > On 5/5/22 3:26 PM, Warren Toomey via TUHS wrote: > > Yes, I plan on moving to Mailman 3.x. I'm hoping that I can import > > the raw TUHS mbox (currently 130Mbytes). This, unfortunately, > > will break the hyperlinks in the current mail archive > > athttps://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/ > > Let's chat about this when the time comes. > > I strongly suspect there is a way to retain functionality for the old > links, even if they are simply redirects to the new location. -- I have > some ideas. }:-) When I saw this, I started to think, "I bet we can make a regexp for that". Apparently, I do too much text processing. I'm up for helping process the archive if needed with sed, perl or some such. -- "...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C programs." -- Robert Firth