I was reading that book but does it go over administration? On Fri, Oct 29, 2021, 10:33 AM A. P. Garcia wrote: > On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 10:05 AM Will Senn wrote: > > > > Evi seems like overkill. By admin, are we really talking about admin, or > just standard usage. Ritchie’s install guide and a book like Bourne’s Unix > System (my personal favorite) book, or even one of the Kochan books might > serve. I know Bourne and Kochan’s books are for later systems, but the bulk > of them still apply. The Lion book is a great recommendation. > > > > Will > > Kernighan and Pike's The Unix Programming Environment is another classic... >