If you don't get a response here, I wouldn't mind asking on the Heinbach subreddit. Just let me know. Heinbach is a musician who creates live and recorded music using lab equipment. He has a large following of inspired creators who would probably love to use this equipment. On Sat, May 28, 2022 at 6:09 PM Kenneth Goodwin wrote: > Details > > 1) Knight Allied Radio volt meter 446-06235 > 2) Precision Apparatus series 85 volt meter > 3) Weston Model 676 Tube checker > > Useful as display pieces > > Presumed to all be functional. > > On Sat, May 28, 2022, 6:06 PM Kenneth Goodwin > wrote: > >> >> I have a party in Hightstown NJ >> Looking to donate them. >> >> Will follow up with specs. >> >> They already contacted the radio museum in Wall NJ >> >> I told them to try VCF since they should be a separate organization. >> > -- Ed Cashin