On Sun, Feb 7, 2021, 16:34 Nemo Nusquam wrote: > On 07/02/2021 12:43, Mary Ann Horton wrote (in part): > > I hated it when the PC-AT came along and moved Ctrl down and Esc up! I > > depend on Ctrl being to the left of A and Esc left of 1, where God > > intended them to be! I used a Sun keyboard with a DIN adapter for > > years, until I came to SDG&E in 2007 and discovered a cache of USB Sun > > keyboards, half with the UNIX layout (yay!) and half with the PC > > layout (boo!) Word got around quickly that I liked them, and I wound > > up with several UNIX layout Sun keyboards. For good measure, I bought > > a 10-pack on eBay, so I'll have spares until the day they peel my cold > > dead fingers away from my UNIX layout keyboard. > My Sun UNIX layout keyboards (and mice) work quite well with my Macs. I > share your sentiments. > There was an early Apple ADB keyboard with control in the "right" place. I had two and I used them for many years with ADB to USB adapters until the keyboards became unreliable. drakaware.com makes a variety of keyboard adapters, including a Sun to USB if you just can't give up your Type 5 (or type 4!) -Henry >