On Mon, 10 Jul 2023 at 20:44, Warren Toomey via TUHS wrote: > All, way back when, Dennis sent me some DECtape images to look after. I've > put some of them in the Unix Archive (the s1 and s2 tapes) as they > contained > Unix source code or binaries. The others I kept aside as they didn't > contain > Unix code, or they were potentially sensitive. > > I see that this archive contains code for pricing out 11/40 and 11/45 systems, plus options. This reminds me that I've found several references to the 11/45 that Research purchased (late 1972/early 1973?) but no specific details about its configuration. I presume that it had an RK05 of some sort but I'm curious about other peripherals and the amount of memory. -Henry