On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 at 12:12, Angelo Papenhoff wrote: > Did anyone try to get v10 running in simh yet? It's been public for a > while now and while we have two blit emulators already I haven't seen > v10 alive yet. I have to admit I haven't tried to get it running myself > either. > After a brief look at the boot and config sources it appears as though there is support for the MicroVAX II which SIMH supports and I have used. Is there an environment which is preferred for building the V10 source tree? 4.3BSD? V8? Something else? -Henry On 27/08/19, Rob Pike wrote: > > I always thought Research 10th Edition was fantastic. Even the 8th > edition > > was an improvement on most of its successors. But things flowed another > > way, with muddy streams mixing in. >