On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 at 10:00, Marc Donner wrote: > > (Back in the mid-1980s when I wanted to connect IBM Research connect to > uunet we started with friends at DEC, since their node was pretty central. > Their management intervened and told us that we could connect through > decvax if we called our machine 'ibm-vax' ... I rejected that. We ended up > connecting through another research lab nearby.) > > Was IBM Research using a VAX as their point of contact with the outside world? What was it running? -Henry