On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 at 20:52, John Floren wrote: > Having just been given a Depraz mouse, I thought it would be fun to get it > working on my modern computer. Since the DE9 connector is male rather than > female as you usually see with serial mice, and given its age, I speculate > that it might have a custom protocol; in any rate, plugging it into a > USB-serial converter and and firing up picocom has given me nothing. > > Does anyone have a copy of a manual for it, or more information on how to > interface with it? If I knew how it was wired and what the protocol looked > like, I expect I could make an adapter pretty trivially using a > microcontroller. > This might be of some help? https://www.vcfed.org/forum/forum/technical-support/vintage-computer-hardware/74403-whitechapel-mg-1-depraz-mouse-grey-pinout#post904391 -Henry