The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Unix on a game boy
@ 2015-12-27  4:30 Larry McVoy
From: Larry McVoy @ 2015-12-27  4:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I must be the only guy here who browses reddit (or I missed someone
else posting this).

This dude ported 5th edition to a game boy.  I'll admit my non coolness
by saying I don't know what a game boy is but I'm guessing it's some
video game thingy.

http://www.kernelthread.com/publications/gbaunix/

* [TUHS]  Unix on a game boy
@ 2015-12-27 20:02 Norman Wilson
From: Norman Wilson @ 2015-12-27 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

The real question: has anyone connected an RK05 to
a Game Boy?

Norman Wilson
Toronto ON
(Know what both of those are, have ever used only one)