On Sat, Oct 23, 2021, 7:50 PM John Floren wrote: > I'm experimenting with my PiDP-11; I think I may have my modem set up > properly to accept incoming calls, but with only one phone line I'm unable > to test it. If anyone with a modem is willing to help me test, send me a > message off-list and I'll give you my phone number & some login details. > I'd be less surprised by folks having modems (which seem like the kind of thing that gets tossed into a box and forgotten about for a few decades until eventually uncovered by a bout of decluttering) and more surprised by people having suitable phone lines to use them. - Dan C.