On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 2:34 PM John Cowan wrote: > On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 1:37 PM Dan Cross wrote: > >> It seems like Unix is largely a child of the coasts. >> >> > We can add the eastern coast of Australia, where the original Wollongong > group made the first V6 port to the Interdata 7/32 (not to be confused with > the Labs port to the 8/32). The Western U.S. company of the same name was > formed to sell it, but I don't know if any of the Ozites moved to Palo Alto. > Oh certainly. I didn't mean for my list of locations other than Berkeley and Murray Hill to be exhaustive, nor to disregard the important work done elsewhere (including of course Australia). - Dan C.