The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] AP-3 minicomputer
       [not found] <0FCF3C9F0F6C2441BC6C13C6E49BAEF101DC35B21D@EX-MB1.hq.computerhistory.org>
@ 2019-12-18 18:43 ` Paul McJones
From: Paul McJones @ 2019-12-18 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs; +Cc: Dag Spicer, Alex Bochannek

Computer History Museum curator Dag Spicer passed along a question from former CHM curator Alex Bochannek that I thought someone on this list might be able to answer. The paper "The M4 Macro Processor” by Kernighan and Ritchie says:

> The M4 macro processor is an extension of a macro processor called M3 which was written by D. M. Ritchie for the AP-3 minicomputer; M3 was in turn based on a macro processor implemented for [B. W. Kernighan and P. J. Plauger, Software Tools, Addison-Wesley, Inc., 1976].

Alex and Dag would like to learn more about this AP-3 minicomputer — can anyone help?

* Re: [TUHS] AP-3 minicomputer
@ 2019-12-20  8:49   ` Dan Cross
From: Dan Cross @ 2019-12-20  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul McJones