It may be worth getting in touch with the folks at LCM+L. I believe they have a working 5620. - Dan C. On Wed, Dec 18, 2019, 5:42 PM Angelo Papenhoff wrote: > On the topic of ROMs: It seems like there are different ROM versions for > the 5620, one working with the blit code in v8 (I had a real one > hooked up to my laptop running v8 under simh) and the other not. > Unfortunately it seems that the compatible ROMs have not been dumped yet > so the simh-based 5620 emulator that has been around for a while now > does not work with the v8 blit stuff. > > It would be cool if a 5620 owner could dump their ROM or the existing > version could be patched. > > aap >