On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 4:40 PM Douglas McIlroy < douglas.mcilroy@dartmouth.edu> wrote: > >> If you’re a *current* member of these societies then you should have > good access to journal content. > > >I believe this is true for ACM, but for IEEE not so much. You have to pay > for a digital library membership _in addition to_ your standard membership > > ACM is the same. At $99/year membership is a bargain by ordinary > professional society standards. But they charge an additional $99 for > access to 21st-century Digital Library.content. > Sigh. I stand corrected. Thanks, Doug. - Dan C.