On Fri, Jun 14, 2024, 7:42 AM Michael Kjörling wrote Also, the subjectular headline from The Register seems like something > someone has dreamed up; I certainly don't see anything like that in > the actual release announcement at > . Also using > multiple different search engines to try to find it only brought up > the _The Register_ article and a handful of places regurgitating that > quote as a real representation of a statement from the systemd > maintainers. I don't see anything resembling it anywhere on either > systemd.io or github.com. Until I see someone posting a link to > something like that quote posted by a systemd maintainer in > representation of _any_ systemd release, let alone v256, I'm going to > treat that one as hearsay at best, and actively malicious at worst. > https://fosstodon.org/@bluca/112600235561688561