The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Vaxen, my children...
@ 2019-10-19  1:15 Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2019-10-19  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

A little off-topic, but quite amusing...

-- Dave

From: Pat Barron @ 2019-10-21 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

On the copy of this story that appears here:

http://crash.com/fun/texts/vaxen-dont.html

it is atrributed as such:

'The author of this piece is Jack Harvey, harvey(at)eisner.decus.org, and
it was originally published under the title "The Immortal Murderer" on
January 18th, 1989 on DECUServe, the DECUS member bulletin board.'

--Pat.

* [TUHS] Vaxen, my children...
@ 2018-10-18 22:28 Dave Horsfall