The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* Re: [TUHS] Style and diction commands available?
@ 2020-12-23 19:32 Richard Salz
From: Richard Salz @ 2020-12-23 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS main list

I pulled copies from Clem's recommendation,

> The DWB distribution from the Toolkit is not around to my knowledge, but:
https://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=V8/usr/src/cmd look for the
diction and style directories, which should be close.

I got them to compile with modern C.  Then I found that FSF has their own
rewrites.https://www.gnu.org/software/diction/  It's only three years old,
not 30. :)

Just FYI.

* Re: [TUHS] Style and diction commands available?
@ 2020-12-23 20:25 ` Clem Cole
From: Clem Cole @ 2020-12-23 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Salz; +Cc: TUHS main list

Sorry, I should have mentioned those too.  I thought you were interested in
something closer to the historical version.   Truth be known,  I have Gnu's
version 1.11 installed on my Mac (as part of brew), however but I
think they are 13 years old not 3 :-)

@ 2020-12-23 21:35   ` Richard Salz
From: Richard Salz @ 2020-12-23 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Clem Cole; +Cc: TUHS main list