The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Clem's Law.
@ 2022-06-27  3:58 steve jenkin
From: steve jenkin @ 2022-06-27  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS

I thought this comment was very good.

I went looking for “Clem’s Law” (presume Clem Cole) and struck out.

Any hints anyone can suggest or history on the comment?

steve j

==========

Larry McVoy wrote Fri Sep 17 10:44:25 AEST 2021
<https://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/2021-September/024424.html>

	Plan 9 is very cool but I am channeling my inner Clem,
	Plan 9 didn't meet Clem's law.
	It was never compelling enough to make the masses love it.
	Linux was good enough.

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)