I may be wrong but I thought there was a version of 'pi' for debugging code running on the Blit/Jerq. Does that run in the emulator? On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 6:18 AM Seth J. Morabito wrote: > > Hello folks, > > I realized I should mention this here on TUHS, since it is likely of > interest to at least some of you! > > I recently wrote a DMD 5620 emulator, currently available on Linux and > Macintosh, with Windows support coming soon. Here's a brief demo of the > Mac version: > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcSWqBmAMeY > > I wrote it because DMD 5620s are becoming incredibly rare, and showing > them off in person is quite difficult nowadays. > > This emulator is using ROM version 2.0 (8;7;5) dumped from my personal > 5620. If anyone out there has a DMD 5620 with an older ROM, I would be > incredibly grateful if you could dump the ROMs. I'd like to find > versions of 1.x (8;7;3 or earlier); so far I've had no luck. > > The main reason I'm interested in older ROMs, besides pure preservation > reasons, is that the 'mux' and 'muxterm' system on Research UNIX V8/V9 > is hard-coded for the 1.1 ROMs. It doesn't work with the emulator > without significant tweaking of the source. It DOES work perfectly well > with the DMD Core Utilities package for the AT&T 3B2, however. > > All the best! > > -Seth > -- > Seth Morabito > Poulsbo, WA, USA > web@loomcom.com >