I also worked with LSX - a stripped down version of Unix that required no MMU. It worked on a PDP 11/03 and we delivered an LSX product to the telco's based on LSX. My faulty memory tells me Mike Lesk created LSX. Is that true? Did BTL/AT&T ever try to sell LSX to IBM for its 1981 intro of the IBM PC? Ed Bradford, BTL 1976-1983 Columbus and Whippany On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 9:22 AM Doug McIlroy wrote: > > > one of the things I wanted to do in my retirement was convert > > all the stuff that is in debian back from info to man(7) > > *all* the stuff? Please don't do that literally. The garrulity > quotient of info pages dwarfs even that of the most excessive > modern man pages. But I appplaud the intent to assure man > pages are complete. > > Doug > -- Advice is judged by results, not by intentions. Cicero