The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* Re: [TUHS] 2.11bsd boot countdown stuck at <5> on 11/73
@ 2020-05-19 18:50 Noel Chiappa
From: Noel Chiappa @ 2020-05-19 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs; +Cc: jnc

    > From: Jacob Ritorto

    > I had a suspicion that maybe the clock isn't working on the 11/73.
    > Would that make sense?

Would definitely explain the symptoms.

    > Maybe I have to check jumpers on the 11/73 to be sure its clock is
    > enabled?

There is a jumper on the KFJ11-A that enables/disables the clock&register;
W9 (closest to the handles) should be removed to enable the clock.

(I really need to add the jumpers to the KDJ11-A page on the Computer History
Wiki, mumble....)

      Noel

* [TUHS] 2.11bsd boot countdown stuck at <5> on 11/73
@ 2020-05-19 18:31 Jacob Ritorto
From: Jacob Ritorto @ 2020-05-19 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society