The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Unix 2.0v2 Vax-780 IP address access
@ 2023-03-13 14:47 KenUnix
From: KenUnix @ 2023-03-13 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: UNIX TUHS Group

Hi!

I have an updated Unix 2.0v2 package running under the current Vax-780  sim.

It has been tuned up with missing packages and some new ones. Like automatic
startup with date/time setting, running fsck at boot and properly shutting
down
ALL processes at shutdown allowing for a "clean" shutdown thereby avoiding
fsck issues at the next boot.

Also there is a virtual tape so you can do backups..

My question is can THIS version access an IP address? And if so, how.

If there is any interest I could package it up into a tar file for others.

Thanks,
Ken

--
WWL 📚