Do you have a link to the V10 compiler source? On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 11:21 AM wrote: > Dibyendu Majumdar wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > I have a project to revive the C compiler from V7/V10. > > I wanted to check if anyone here knows about the memory management in > > the compiler (c0 only for now). I am trying to migrate the memory > > management to malloc/free but I am struggling to understand exactly > > how memory is being managed. > > > > Thanks and Regards > > Dibyendu > > There already is a project that revived PCC, probably starting > with the one in 4BSD. > > http://pcc.ludd.ltu.se/ > > I have a git mirror, just to make things easier for access through > firewalls: > > https://github.com/arnoldrobbins/pcc-revived > > Starting from the V10 compiler would be interesting. It was not available > when the above project was started. > > HTH, > > Arnold >