Den lör 19 juni 2021 kl 17:48 skrev Steffen Nurpmeso : > So *i* could *imagine* Norwegians pronounce their "bøg" and Svedes > pronounce their "Bög" maybe a bit like "Bock", short and tough. > Bo-ck, not Booo-ck (english: not buuuu-ck, o!=u), or so. > The German "Bock" is a "Ram", the "Böckchen" its minimization > (often not advisable!), and ramification of a Ram is often seen as > desirable (wham! bam! thank you ma'am!, though that false jobsite, > in this case). > No, not really. It's a long "ö" and the g is a g, not a k/ck. (Not as sure of the Norwegian term, but if I had to guess I'd say the same there. Niklas