The Wikipedia article isn’t bad: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenServer The only first hand info I can add is the money guy passed away a couple years ago, which probably put things into limbo and I’m not sure who is at the helm of Xinuos now. When I last talked to their engineering director they had non-trivial revenue supporting the old products, enough to run several product development engineers apart from whatever else it took to keep the lights on. On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 7:38 PM Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote: > On Saturday, 20 March 2021 at 18:42:50 -0700, Kevin Bowling wrote: > > SCO is still around in some form. ... They also shipped a version > > of FreeBSD 10 commercially a handful of years ago. > > They did? Do you have details? From the version number it sounds as > if it must have been at a time when most people already thought they > were dead. > > Greg > -- > Sent from my desktop computer. > Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. > See complete headers for address and phone numbers. > This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program > reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA >