* [TUHS] DMERT
@ 2019-07-29  4:34 Kevin Bowling
From: Kevin Bowling @ 2019-07-29  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

I was talking about DMERT today and Larry McVoy was wondering if it slipped
out in any fashion.

I believe there were official trainers as well as a production emulator
that ran it on Solaris/SPARC.  I have never seen them anywhere.  Old phone
phreaks I’m acquainted with had illicit access. Does anyone know if source
or the trainer or emulator are tangible?

I enjoyed the BTSJ on DMERT as much as the Unix articles.  Highly recommend
reading.

Regards,
Kevin