The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Kevin Bowling <kevin.bowling@kev009.com>
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@lssmuseum.org>, Tom Lyon <pugs@ieee.org>
Cc: tuhs@tuhs.org
Subject: Re: [TUHS] Unix, IBM, 370
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 18:02:44 -0700	[thread overview]

Tom,

In case you ever pass through Pittsburgh, Dave has 370s of various flavor
and some pdp-11s.  I’d be pretty entertained trying to get this running in
some capacity on real iron in the future when I visit Dave.

I may put out another form to see if people would be interested in doing an
event there.

In the meantime thanks for recovering and posting this.

Regards,
Kevin