at least 1 million words of marketing? -rob On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 8:54 PM emanuel stiebler wrote: > On 2023-01-25 19:31, Joseph Holsten wrote: > > > * What do I really mean by workstation? Ex.gr. If an installation had a > > PDP-11 with a single terminal and operator, is it not a workstation? Is > > it the integration of display into the system that differentiates? > > I remember people calling something a workstation, > if it has the four "M" > > at least 1 MByte memory > at least 1 megapixel display > at least 1 mbit/s network > can't remember the fourth(was there a fourth?) > >