The PDP-11/40 in the University of Toronto's Computer Research Facility (CRF) had a GT-40, and the lead EE prof there loved the screen editor RT-11 provided for it. I never used it, but I was intrigued. (I did land the LM a few times, though. More than a few.) Across the raised floor aisle was the PDP-11/45, which ran Unix from 5PM to 8AM if I remember right, RT-11 the rest of the time, until some date around 1976 or 1977 (?), when Unix became an unstoppable force for innovation. -rob On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 4:35 PM Lars Brinkhoff wrote: > Dave Horsfall wrote: > >> I have fond memories of playing it on the GT-40, and if Andrew Hume > >> is reading this he'll remember reverse-engineering the code and > >> modifying it for three-play operation; I think Peter Ivanov also > >> implemented reverse gravity... > > Oops; reverse gravity (for the Sun) was implemented for Space Wars (or > > whatever it was called; this was ~40 years ago, so don't expect my > memory > > to be the best). > > I wonder how many GT40 Spacewar implementations there were? > I have seen two: one from MIT, the other from Stanford. >