There was an enjoyable documentary "Get Lamp" about Adventure and related text adventure games released several years ago: http://www.getlamp.com/ Best, Marc ===== nygeek.net mindthegapdialogs.com/home On Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 3:24 PM Dave Horsfall wrote: > On Wed, 1 Feb 2023, Rob Pike wrote: > > > Best TUHS mail ever. I never knew that setuid was for moo. What other > > secrets are you hoarding? > > It was mentioned in the Ed 6 docs ("It solves the MOO problem" or some > such); now I know what it is... > > -- Dave >