dolly is at my home in san jose. she says "hi." On Sun, Aug 8, 2021 at 3:17 PM Norman Wilson wrote: > Steve Simon: > > once again i am taken aback at the good taste of the residents of the > unix room. > > As a whilom denizen of that esteemed playroom, I question > both the accuracy and the relevance of that metric. > > Besides, what happened to the sheep shelf? Was it scrubbed > away after I left? And, Ken, whatever happened to Dolly the > Sheep (after she was hidden to avoid upsetting visitors)? > > Norman Wilson > Toronto ON > No longer a subscriber to sheep! magazine >