Pardon my ignorance as I am not familiar with mailman and its storage format but I assume that running the mailbox through a Sed filter to change Minnie to newmin would not work??? Minnie and newmin are the same length. Any size data would therefore presumably remain valid. This assumes the mail archive is text based for the most part. Just thinking out loud.... On Thu, May 5, 2022, 10:41 PM Grant Taylor via TUHS wrote: > On 5/5/22 3:26 PM, Warren Toomey via TUHS wrote: > > Yes, I plan on moving to Mailman 3.x. I'm hoping that I can import > > the raw TUHS mbox (currently 130Mbytes). This, unfortunately, > > will break the hyperlinks in the current mail archive > > athttps://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/ > > Let's chat about this when the time comes. > > I strongly suspect there is a way to retain functionality for the old > links, even if they are simply redirects to the new location. -- I have > some ideas. }:-) > > > > -- > Grant. . . . > unix || die > >