on osf1-1.0 I see a OSCBISL200 which seems to include mx and mxr. I don't know anything about it but found this chapter online with at the very end: "For more information on the mx translator and the mxr run-time environment, see the DECmigrate for DEC OSF/1 V1.2: Translating Executables manual." http://www2.phys.canterbury.ac.nz/dept/docs/manuals/unix/DEC_4.0e_Docs/HTML/APS3EETE/CHVRVWXX.HTM BTW what format do the OSC... 200 archives have so I can 'unpack' them easily? On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 at 14:35, Arrigo Triulzi wrote: > > On 16 Mar 2023, at 07:29, Rudi Blom wrote: > > > > appended osf1-1.lst, osf1-2.lst > > Ah, those are the original installation packages - I have them, by pure > accident, for Tru64 Unix 4.0D but I am definitely not uploading those > anywhere… > > No idea where ‘mx’ would be in them but it must be there as it was shipped > without any special additional PAKs needed. > > Arrigo > > > -- The more I learn the better I understand I know nothing.