I found 3 tubes of posters I'd been hoarding since college (well, since my first job after college). There's the usual 18-year-old-boy stuff (Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, etc), but mixed in are a bunch of OSI/ISO network stack posters (thank goodness that didn't become standard, woof!), a couple movie posters, an 10th Anniversary poster for RT-11. The ones that will interest this group, maybe, are the Unix Feuds poster with the wizard among the waring armies, A 20th Anniversary of Unix poster by Tenon Intersystems which has a nice picture of Unix through 1990 or so (with Tenon's Mach^ten 1.0 for Macintosh derived from BSD 4.3 and Mach) on it. It's in decent share, but not in collector ready shape. Oh, and I have a Eunice poster that mixes the best of VMS and BSD 4.1 into a seamless environment. Is there any interest from this group in photos of any of these? Warner