The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To: Clem Cole <clemc@ccc.com>
Cc: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society <tuhs@tuhs.org>
Subject: Re: [TUHS] Lions book (not Origin of the name 'strategy'
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 09:50:20 -0700	[thread overview]

What was amusing was seeing what I thought was a copy tucked away on the
shelves of Kirk McKusick's library, next to weird things with odd labels
like "BSD 4.5" (really something between what we know as BSD 4.0 and BSD
4.1 when the notion was the next BSD release tape would be called BSD5)
next to more mundane ones like "V6" and "V32" etc. It's definitely a piece
of folklore that turns up in the oddest places...

Warner