The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] UNIX NEWS, volumes 1-7 out there?
@ 2019-09-25 15:15 Warner Losh
From: Warner Losh @ 2019-09-25 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

I'm looking for complete compies of UNIX NEWS volumes 1-7. 8 and newer are
available on the USENIX site, or on archive.org, but older ones are not. A
few excerpts are published in newer login issues, but nothing complete.
Reading the AUUGN issues, especially the early ones, are quite enlightening
and help one judge the relative merits of later accounts with better
contemporary context. I was hoping to get the same from UNIX NEWS (later
login) and any other news letters that may exist from the time (I think I
spotted references to one from the UK in AUUGN). It's really quite
enlightening.

Warner