The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Genealogy of PDP-11 Unix
@ 2018-05-21 20:22 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2018-05-21 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

I had an e-mail from someone who said:

   PDP-11 Sys V is apparently derived from Unix CB 3.0, not from the
   normal route... Or so says the great interweb :)
   I found a family tree that suggests this. Know anything about this?

I hadn't heard of this before, can anybody substantiate or negate this
assertion, or shed more light on the genealogy od PDP-11 System V?

Thanks, Warren