On Tue, Jul 9, 2019, 11:34 PM Lars Brinkhoff wrote: > I see PDP-7 #34 also had these options: > > 340 Precision incremental CRT display > 342 Symbol generator for 340 display, first 64 characters > 370 High speed light pen > > Was this the display used for Space Travel? That's my belief given how the story was told in the history. But the histories I've read weren't specific as to whether the stock display was used or the custom one was. These hardware devices are all supported by Phil Budne's 340 simulation > in SIMH, so if the software was to be found it could probably be run. > That's true. The simh machine emulates both, so it wouldn't matter. And we'd be able to know which one was used... I've not seen the code for this, though... Warner >