On Thu, May 5, 2022 at 8:41 PM Grant Taylor via TUHS wrote: > On 5/5/22 3:26 PM, Warren Toomey via TUHS wrote: > > Yes, I plan on moving to Mailman 3.x. I'm hoping that I can import > > the raw TUHS mbox (currently 130Mbytes). This, unfortunately, > > will break the hyperlinks in the current mail archive > > athttps://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/ > > Let's chat about this when the time comes. > > I strongly suspect there is a way to retain functionality for the old > links, even if they are simply redirects to the new location. -- I have > some ideas. }:-) > FreeBSD's archives were updated recently to not use mailman 3 despite the project using mailman 2 due to the link changing issue. Warner