I have a couple of modems in the basement.... and I was just thinking it would be nice to find a new home for them, so if anybody is looking for a couple of external modems, let me know and I'll figure out which flavor of US Robotics modems I have. On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 5:49 PM John Floren wrote: > I'm experimenting with my PiDP-11; I think I may have my modem set up > properly to accept incoming calls, but with only one phone line I'm unable > to test it. If anyone with a modem is willing to help me test, send me a > message off-list and I'll give you my phone number & some login details. > > john > >