* [TUHS] bsdcan talk
@ 2020-08-16  5:17 Andrew Hume
From: Andrew Hume @ 2020-08-16  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

fyi warner,

	in your talk, you referred to Alex Fraser at bell labs.
he was my first director, and always went by “sandy”.
i asked my wife (who was a secretary at the time) and she
said he was occasionally referred to as Alex. certainly, every
time i saw anything written by him or references to a talk by him
always used “sandy”.

	andrew

* Re: [TUHS] bsdcan talk
@ 2020-08-16 15:10 ` Warner Losh