On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 12:16 PM wrote: > Hi. > > Christopher Browne wrote: > > I had the other reaction to this... > > > > I have been managing my web presence via DocBook SGML for a goodly long > > time. It is, as mentioned upthread, pretty wordy what with all the > verbose > > tagging. > > > > It would be worth something to be able to edit it in TeXinfo form, with > the > > lesser amount of tagging required. (And I'd kinda like to get off of > > DocBook/SGML one of these days as the toolset is clearly mouldering away > > pretty badly.) > > Looks like pandoc will go from DocBook to Texinfo. > > Me, I'd probably write a giant awk script to do the grunt work. :-) > FreeBSD likely is moving out DocBook stuff to markdown. Docbook is too hard to find people to work on :( Warner