The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To: segaloco <segaloco@protonmail.com>
Cc: TUHS main list <tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org>,
	The Eunuchs Hysterical Society <tuhs@tuhs.org>
Subject: [TUHS] Re: Documents for UNIX Collections
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 11:16:30 -0600	[thread overview]

Perhaps Al could offer those areas that segaloco could use to improve the
scans.

Let's get over the 'presentation' of the issue (which we all are thinking
in the back of our minds sucked) and understand how we call can produce
better scans without getting overly defensive or protective about it (both
reactions don't really help, and frankly aren't fun to read played out in a
public list).

Warner