On Wed, Aug 2, 2023 at 8:21 PM Pete Wright via TUHS wrote: > this isn't to say i think python is the end-all of programming, far from > it, but it certainly took a lot of the novice programmer anxiety out of > programming for be. > python doesn't suck because batteries are included and what's not included is pretty easy to just drag in and get craptops of useful stuff done in a hurry. Would I write a kernel in? Hell no. But would I knock together a bit of data visualization after massaging data in an almost throw-a-way manner? You betcha. It's stunningly adequate... A latter day awk for junk I need to do from time to time... Warner