On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 9:52 AM Lawrence Stewart wrote: > > > > On 2020, Jun 25, at 12:15 AM, Rich Morin wrote: > > > > https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/old_days_2.png > > > > -r > > > > The trick to these is to include one nugget of truth. If anyone asks, I’m > saying the sweater part is absolutely true. > > After all, BITNET actually did work by connecting a virtual card punch to > a remote virtual card reader. > I have thousands of virtual sweaters in a drawer upstairs. They were what inspired virtual machines and the cloud after all... Warner