On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 6:07 PM Pat Barron wrote: > > > Maybe I'll find what I was originally looking for at some point, but after > spinning on this for most of the day, I don't think it's related to > Unix... > The Multics System Initialization Program Logic Manual. 139 pages of somewhat detailed information. There was a time during the dps8/m emulator development when I could have told you what page and line the emulator had made it to that day. http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/honeywell/multics/AN70-1_systemInitPLM_May84.pdf -- Charles