I use Karabiner to remap Caps Lock to Control globally. Since my daily driver is a 1989 Model M, I also use it to remap Left Alt to Command and Right Ctrl to Fn (but I run with function keys as function keys, with held-down Fn to access the media and screen controls). Adam On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 2:24 PM Dave Horsfall wrote: > On Mon, 15 Mar 2021, Steve Nickolas wrote: > > > I repurpose the Windows keys as something actually useful to me: compose > > keys. > > I thought about remapping them, but couldn't think of anything useful to > me. > > Anyway, my current keyboard is a MacBook, and the last time I prised out > the CAPS LOCK I damaged the keyboard so I merely ignore it in Keyboard > Preferences. I still can't think of a use for it these days, but I guess > it's for compatibility with those mechanical things. > > At least there's no damned Windoze key to get in the way... > > -- Dave >